The posters are 18 inches x 24 inches, and completing the poster would be an excellent way to share your project.
Simply submit your project poster electronically before the summit and we will have the first 10 submissions professionally printed and laminated. You are welcome to keep your poster after the event. Additional posters will be put up on our site.
Printed posters will displayed in the hallway during the summit. When people are networking outside the conference rooms and during breaks, they can read about your project, your challenges, successes, and where you could use help. Your poster can cover your whole project or one specific area like content, training, infrastructure (power, connectivity, etc), and school server. See posters from last year for an idea.
- Posters will be 18” x 24” inches in size.
- Only 1 entry per project.
- All artwork and lettering must be original and submitted electronically. See formats below. Copyrighted material may not be used without permission. We request that you make your work available under a shareable license such as Creative Commons or GNU Free Documentation License.
- Entries must be submitted electronically by 9:00 AM Monday morning Pacific Time, October 15th, 2012. Submit entries to: email@example.com
- All posters will be also posted to the OLPC San Francisco website, so you have nothing to lose! Submit now!!!
We recommend you use PowerPoint (PPT or PPTX), OpenOffice or LibreOffice (ODP) or simply a submit a PDF. When using your favorite program, be sure to set your page to 18 inches x 24 inches.